Search

lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

El secreto de sus ojos - special podcast.

MP3

Hi! Welcome to Hey que tal? Free spanish lessons. My name is Pablo Apiolazza and today we´re having a special podcast because I want to celebrate something.
In case you don´t know, I´m a filmmaker, I worked in awarded films as La León, and Matar a Todos, and as you may know last sunday was the Academy Awards ceremony, and an argentinian movie won the best foreign language film, which of course fills me with pride.
The movie is called "El secreto de sus ojos", which literally means "the secret of his/her eyes". It is starred by Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Guillermo Francella and Pablo Rago, and it is directed by Juan Jose Campanella, a great filmmaker.
During my career I had the pleasure to meet personally Ricardo Darin to discuss about a project, and he´s a charming, simple, humble and most of all, incredibly talented actor, so I´m very happy that his movie got the biggest possible award.
For all you spanish students it´s also a great exercise to watch the film to practice, and mostly to check what we´ve been learning about how to say hi, and mostly how argentinians use the "vos" pronoun.
On the other hand, it is a great chance to learn more about the history of Argentina, and the terrible events that happened right before and during the last dictatorship.
The movie also has a couple of very funny and tipical argentinian moments and ways of speak that picture the argentinian humor very well.
As always, if you watch the film and you have any language doubt or curiosity, you can leave a comment on the website and I´ll try to answer it.
Well, that´s all for now, go watch the movie, and don´t forget to suscribe, or visit the website, www.heyquetal.blogspot.com
My name is Pablo Apiolazza and this is Hey! que tal? Free spanish lessons.

Stay tuned and goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario